Skip to content
- Visualise the space it’s going in, whether it’s a mood board or cut outs of other furniture pieces in the space. Have a play around with colour and texture to ensure they marry well together.
- Pick your Rug after you have your large key pieces of furniture in the space
- Don't be afraid to go bold with a rug, it adds another element of texture to a space and adds a visual focal point
- Go extra large in a living space so your Rug sits under the feet of your Sofa and has plenty of coverage under the coffee table
- The Rug should be one of the last items to go in a space and complete the look